Extensively used in dive centers, Aquapro-5 2016 model is a well-known comfortable and outstandingly durable jacket. This Cressi product is designed for divers who want a very complete yet light, hydrodynamic and affordable jacket. Realistically, it is suitable for most recreational divers and dive centers.
· Weight compartments, reinforced with a simple and easy insertion/extraction system.
· Rounded pockets, exceptionally spacious and easily accessible with durable YKK© 8pitch zippers and gussets.
· Relief valves with discharge knob on the front.
· Waistband strap independent of the air bladder to avoid constricting the diver’s body when the jacket is inflated. Adjustable length cummerbund.
· Light, compact, semi-rigid backpack. The areas of friction against the inner fabric have been minimized. New design so the backpack handle is always accessible.
· Backplate to keep the tank perfectly centered, with non-slip rubber inserts and new strap to anchor the valve.
· Four 50mm angular stainless D-rings and two 25mm D-rings in ABS.
· Size easily identifiable on the right shoulder pad.
· High quality 420D Nylon fabric reinforced-decorated with polyurethane mesh inserts at the points of greatest friction.
· Especially flexible materials used for the lateral parts, pockets and shoulder pads to ensure comfort and to take up as little space as possible inside the carrying case.
· Elastic chest strap.
Improved buoyancy compared to the previous model (measurements in accordance with EC standards):
Size XXS: 6.10 kg, XS: 6.90 kg, S: 8.20 kg, M: 11.50 kg, L: 15.60 kg, XL: 17.00 kg.
Weight in gr: 2.500 (XXS), 2.550 (XS), 2.650 (S), 2.850 (M), 2.900 (L), 3.000 (XL)