The mask you choose is one of the keys to your comfort and enjoyment while Freediving.
We stock only the best Freediving masks on the market.
Our huge range of masks meets the needs of every underwater explorer.
Whether you're beginner or experience Freediver we have the mask you need.
1/ Quality -
- Choose only the best brands. Your mask is an investment in your underwater experience. Select the best mask for you to meet your needs.
2/ Single or Twin lens -
The advantage of the twin lens style of mask:
- A smaller volume so easy to clear in the event you get some water in the mask and easy to equalise underwater, essential for Freedivers.
- In most cases are the twin lens mask smaller in size and therefore have a minimal drag in the water.
- Some like Focus may also come with the option of prescritive lenses for correction if needed.
The advantage of the single lens style of mask:
- Clear view with no center part giving a remarkably clear view.
3/ Size -
- As we all come in different sizes and so do the faces, we may think about what size of mask to choose. As Cressi have a number of different size low volume masks like Nano, Calibro, Superocchio, F1 Small Fit, Focus, Eyes, Action, Metis and Perla you will have no difficuties to find a mask for you.
- Even if you require a slightly larger mask you have Matrix and Ocean that will do the trick.
4/ Clear or Dark skirt -
- Clear skirts let more ambient light in and some Freedivers like this... many Cressi masks comes with Crystal Silicone skirt for that reason.
- Other Freedivers often do choose a dark or none-transperant skirt to avoid light reflections while concentrate on their dives.
- Most of our masks comes in both clear and dark skirt option.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Mactan - Cebu, Makati - Manila, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →