The Snorkeling Set you choose is one of the keys to your comfort and happiness while snorkeling.
We stock top of the line fins, masks and snorkels designed to meet the needs of every in water explorer.
The key factors in choosing the set for your snorkeling are:
1/ quality -
- choose only the best brands as your set will be with you for many years.
2/ Mask & Snorkel vs Mask/Snorkel/Fin set -
- If you have limited space when you travel to the place where you will go snorkeling you might just want to carry a mask and snorkel. Obviously this will limit the area you can cover while snorkeling but you will still be able to see the reef and fishlife close to the shore. You might want to consider to wear some kind of beach shoes as well.
- If you add the fins to your set you will obviously be able cover a greater area and it gives you the option to freedive a bit deeper to get closer to the reef and the marine life. We have three sets that cover the basic needs, all comes in a bag to easy carry the gear in.
3/ size -
- For the mask and snorkel sets we have them in adult and junior size
- The fins comes in foot size so the set are selected by foot size.
Available in our stores in Alona - Bohol, Boracay island, Cebu, Coron - Busuanga, Dumaguete - Negros, Makati - Manila, Small Lalaguna beach - Puerto Galera, Sabang - Puerto Galera and ODS Online
If you need help please contact one of our 8 stores → → → → → → → →